BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

beach or bitch: weight loss revisited

I'm prepping for all this travel stuff again. The usual:

  • trying to acquire as much money as possible, in as short a time as possible
  • subletting the apartment
  • packing the apartment so the sublet actually has a place to live (that'd be nice)
  • dealing with emotions of leaving the boyfriend, cat, family, and friends
Nothing out of the norm, until today. As I was hitting the pavement with my sneakers, for my 'daily' run around the neighborhood, I realized that the final three countries we're debating on going to for Jet Set Zero all are going to involve ridiculous amounts of beach area.

We'll probably be walking around half naked, three quarters of the time. I need to get my ass into shape.

I'm revisiting (and re-posting) the past photo of my before and after losing 47 pounds. In a very honest and vulnerable move, I submitted it as my first blog entry to Jet Set Zero. You can view it, in all it's glory HERE!

I encourage you to check it out and comment on it! I am always interested in people's feedback in regards to their own weight loss and weight gain stories. After posting these up, I tend to get contacted about it and it feels good to see hard, grueling, excruciating work truly pay off. The inspiration I give others is unbeatable.

So, I figure, fuck it, you all are going to be following me around with cameras 24/7 for 3 months, let's deal with the honesty straight from the start.

0 comments: